Hello Wrap Loves,
Here you'll find updates pertaining to safety measures, fulfillment, and inventory restocks. Thank you for your patience as we navigate the challenges that arise due to Covid-19. This event is unprecedented and we'll do what we can to keep you updated. We hope you're staying safe and healthy.
Please be aware that USPS is experiencing massive network-wide delays.
This will impact your orders in the following ways:
- It will take longer for USPS to scan in your packages. This means you might get a tracking status of ‘Pre-shipment” for up to 5 days. Your package is at UPSP waiting to be scanned in and sorted by a postal worker.
- Your orders will require more time to deliver. USPS currently has major shortages in staff and transportation, as stated on their website.
Yes, we are accepting returns! Please begin your returns process by visiting our Customer Service page and following the instructions under Returns and Exchanges.
- Yes, we're still shipping orders that are placed online.
- Each person handling your order is required to wear protective gloves and safety masks.
- Cleaning and disinfecting has increased and surfaces are cleaned several times an hour.
Fulfillment and shipping
- Orders typically ship in 1 business day. We are requesting an additional 2 business days to fulfill your order. We're currently seeing that 98.7% orders are shipping in 2 days as of August 10, 2020.
- Given the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we have been experiencing delays with every courier service we utilize. This pandemic is greatly affecting all communities on a global level. Our fulfillment center is prioritizing the shipping of essential products such as food, medicine, and cleaning agents.
-If you select 3-7 business days for shipping at checkout, please expect your package to arrive within 10 business days.
-Please allow up to 5 business days for USPS to scan in your order. This means your tracking order status might say "Awaiting Pre-shipment" for up to 5 business days. This means your order has arrived at USPS but they have not scanned it in yet.
-If you placed an order and it has been marked “delivered” by the courier service, please wait at least 3 business days to inquire about your order. You are also encouraged to check with your local post office or neighbors during that time. Again, all courier services are experiencing difficulties.
-Refunds will not be issued for items that are delayed in transit.We can assure you that your order will be delivered to you, it will simply take more time than expected. Thank you again for your patience and support.
- Due to logistical challenges in supply chain for businesses both small and large, inventory restocks will be delayed. Please sign up for a restock notice on the product page for the items you desire. You'll receive an email the moment your product restocks.
- Our retail store is closed until further notice.